4 Best Drones Transmitter
FlySky FS-i6 is the best drone transmitter on the market and the best part is that it also the cheapest among all other best drone transmitters. FS-i6 is a 6 Channel transmitter and its suitable for drones, helicopters, Gliders or Airplanes. FS-i6 works on the frequency of 2.40-2.48GHz with power less than 20dBm.
It weighs only 392 grams and drone transmitter size is 174x89x190mm. Input voltage required to power the drone transmitter is 6V. There is a 128*64 dot matrix display on the drone transmitter to provide signals and battery capacity info.
- ✈USER-FRIENDLY✈ SNAPTAIN S5C drone is user-friendly. Simply press one button, it will take off, land or return to your command. Smart voice...
- ✈FARTHER & CLEARER✈ The SNAPTAIN S5C provides video transmission within a range of up to 80m. Edit and upload instantly your videos on Social...
- GPS assisted flight: Provides you with accurate positioning details of your drone. Built in Return-to-Home (RTH) function for safer fly, the...
- Optimized 1080P 120° FOV FPV Wi-Fi Camera: 90° Adjustable angle, captures high-quality video and aerial photos. You can enjoy the Real-Time...
- 【Foldable and Easy to Carry】Foldable & flexible blades make the drone small and portable,let you travel light,enjoy the flight fun.
- 【HD pictures & Videos and FPV Function】120°Wide-angle 720P HD Camera including adjustable angle, which captures high-quality video and clear...
FrSky FS-i6 has a unique ID, during binding with a receiver, the receiver saves that unique ID and picks signals only from that receiver. This process avoids the interruption of the signal with other drones. FS-i6 is available in the market is only $43.95.
FrSky Taranis Q X7
One of the latest Radio Transmitter of FrSky with a lot of features. Taranis Q X7 is a 16 Channel Radio Controller with Haptic Vibration Feedback System. Taranis Q X7 is integrated with smooth ball bearing gimbals which helps you to fly your drone precisely and effectively.
It’s featured with Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying. The DC voltage required to operate FrSky Taranis Q X7 is 6~15V and operating current required is 210mA. Model memory is 60 and could be extended with the help of an external MicroSD card. Backlight LCD Screen size is 128*64. The cost of the FrSky Taranis Q X7 is $110.
FrSky Taranis X9D Plus
Taranis X9D Plus is featured with Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology(ACCST) which provide excellent range and reliability at 2.4GHz. Taranis X9D provides Voice Alerts for audible Count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down warnings, etc. X9D Plus supports up to 16 Channels and for flying a drone you just need 4 to 5 Channel Transmitter.
Operating voltage required for X9D Plus is 6-15V and which can be provided through 2S or 3S lipo battery. LCD Screen size is 212*64. It’s featured with RSSI alarms, 64 mixers, 9 flight modes, 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card), Real-time data logging and Receiver lock for aircraft. You could buy Taranis X9D Plus in only $229.99.
FlySky FS-TH9X is featured with Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System which provides anti-jamming signals and consumes very less power. FS-TH9X is a 9 channel radio transmitter that operates on the frequency from 2.40-2.48GHz. It required the DC voltage of 12 volts and shows low voltage warning when power is less than 9V.
Read More: Best Economical 4K Quadcopter
Size of FS-TH9X is 180 x 220 x 70 mm and it weighs only 670g. The built-in LCD size is 128 x 64 dots, however it doesn’t come with LCD backlight. It provides the control Range of up to 400 meters. FlySky FS- TH9X is featured with Throttle curves, Pitch curves, Endpoint adjustments, Subtrim, Swash AFR mixes, Servo reversing, Timer, Dual rate, Exponential, Flaperons, V-Tail mixing, and Elevons. The price of the FS-TH9X is $79.99.
No products for "Flying Camera Drones" found.